ENTEROLACTIS Children’s micro-shots
ENTEROLACTIS Children’s micro-shots is a dietary supplement based on live cultures, with addition of Vitamin D and B group vitamins, which are essential for the body to function and develop properly.
ENTEROLACTIS Children’s micro-shots can help:
– To counter fatigue and weakness including that due to intestinal dysbiosis
– To counter stress linked to study and/or intense sporting activity
– Children who require extra vitamins to support their immune response thanks to the vitamins B and D
– Children who need their intestinal microbiota rebalanced as a result of dysbiosis caused by seasonal changes, drug treatments or poor nutrition
Contains no fewer than 1 billion live cultures per micro-shot.
Available in packs of 12 micro-shots
Instructions for use
One micro-shot a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
The product should be taken for at least 3 weeks, repeating the cycle when needed.
If antibiotic therapy is being co-administered, ENTEROLACTIS® Children’s micro-shots should be taken at least 3 hours before or after the antibiotic.
Use ENTEROLACTIS Children’s micro-shots is well tolerated in children.
The product does not need to be refrigerated.
ENTEROLACTIS Children’s micro-shots contains NO FEWER THAN 1 BILLION L. casei DG per micro-shot, it is particularly indicated as a useful aid in restoring the balance of the intestinal microbiota. It also contains Vitamin D and B group vitamins. The addition of B group vitamins can be useful at every stage of life.
It contains L. casei DG® (Lacticaseibacillus paracasei DG I1572, DSM 34154), a probiotic discovered and developed by Italian research.
ENTEROLACTIS Children’s micro-shots is the first probiotic made with the exclusive and patented Drycap technology.
The capsule-cap ensures:
– Better protection from humidity and external agents
– Greater stability and efficacy over time